On this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Inexperienced, John Beltz Snyder. They’re excited in regards to the information of the potential of an electrical sports activities automotive being revealed for Honda’s seventy fifth anniversary, in addition to the utterly revamped — redesigned and renamed — Chrysler Airflow. They have been driving the Bentley Bentayga EWB, Vary Rover, Toyota GR Corolla and the refreshed Buick Encore GX. We hearken to a interview Greg carried out with GM’s EV charging boss, Hoss Hassani. Lastly, a reader is trying to assist his in-laws select an SUV, probably a hybrid or EV, to interchange a BMX X3.
Ship us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Cash at: [email protected].
Autoblog Podcast # 781
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Obtain the MP3 immediately
- Vehicles we’re driving
- 2023 Bentley Bentayga EWB Azure First Version
- 2023 Land Rover Vary Rover SE LWB
- 2023 Toyota GR Corolla Morizo
- 2024 Buick Encore GX Avenir
- Interview with Hoss Hassani, Basic Motors Vice President and EV Charging Ecosystem
- Spend my Cash
Autoblog is now dwell in your good audio system and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Every day Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the information from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favourite automotive web site in audio kind each day. A narrator will take you thru the largest tales or break down one among our complete take a look at drives.